Monday, January 07, 2008

Getting ready to move again!

Well, I must say it's been awhile since the last time I posted. Been kind of busy with my new wife, school, work, etc. However, it has been an overall great experience out here in Phoenix. I think that moving away from family and friends for awhile was one of the best things we could have done for our new marriage; a bunch of "us" time. We've been going to Christ's Church of the Valley out here where Dr. Don Wilson is the head pastor. That place is really up with the times and just "gets it". They are very large and spend a lot of money, however they also confront issues that many churches won't. Especially on a Saturday/Sunday morning. I've got to give it to them. Oh, and the guy running sound went to the Conservatory also, so you know the sound is good!

I recently got hired on with CIY (Christ In Youth) as the production manager for the Believe (middle schoolers) side of things. I still can't believe how much of a blatant God thing this is. I could not have asked for a better job with better people, or at a better time. We're absolutely looking forward to getting out there. It is truly amazing how God takes care of you when you rely on Him and don't worry. We'll be setting up shop in Joplin in like 6 weeks. I can't believe it!

Well, this keyboard I'm typing on right now is extremely frustrating, so I'm going to get off for now.

0 comments: